Silicone conformal coating provides excellent protection in a very wide temperature range. SR provides good chemical resistance, moisture and salt spray resistance, and is very flexible. Silicone conformal coating isn’t abrasion resistant because of its rubbery nature, but that property does make it resilient against vibrational stresses. Silicone coatings are commonly used in high humidity environments, like outdoor signage.
Fine-L-Kote SR is available in 2 viscosities:
Standard - 4-10cps
High - 70-80cps
Features & Benefits
- UL recognized (UL746E) - file #E475454
- Thermal resistance - 392°F (200°C)
- Dielectric strength - 1100 volts/mil
- Moisture resistant
- Chemically resistant
- Vibration resistant & flexible
- Meets IPC-CC-830B & MIL-I-46058C
Packaging Order minimum case quantity only. Extra shipping fees may apply.