Urethane conformal coating is known for its excellent moisture and chemical resistance. They are also very abrasion resistant. Due to this and their solvent resistance, they are also very difficult to remove. Like silicone, full removal generally requires specialized solvents, long soak time, and agitation like from a brush or an ultrasonic bath. Urethane conformal coating is commonly specified for aerospace applications where exposure to fuel vapors is a common concern.
Features & Benefits
- Thermal resistance - to 248°F (120°C)
- Dielectric strength - 380 volts/mil
- Moisture resistant
- Chemically resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- UL94 V-0 – nonflammable final coat
- Meets IPC-CC-830B
- Passes the laboratory tests of MIL-I-46058C. However, it is not qualified on QPL-46058.
- UV indicator for black light QC inspection
Packaging Order minimum case quantity only. Extra shipping fees may apply.