Eco-dFluxer SMT200 is a water-based, environmentally friendly cleaner that is designed to work in both inline and batch cleaning equipment. It has superior metals compatibility, preventing oxidation and leaving shiny solder joints. Eco-friendly formula reduces shipping and disposal costs. Effective with reduced concentration even on the toughest no-clean, R, RMA, OA and new halide-free fluxes.
High performance cleaning gives you brilliant solder joints and allows you to increase dilution, increase line speeds, reduce waste water, decrease cost per board, and most importantly… eliminate field failures due to ionic contamination!
Eco-dFluxer SMT200 is fully compliant with California CARB requirements. Also compliant with European REACH and WEEE initiatives. It does not contain RoHS restricted substances, SVHC listed substances, or halides.
Features & Benefits
- Best with sensitive materials (Cu, Al, etc.)
- High compatibility with common PCB metals & plastics
- Effective on a wide variety of solders and fluxes, especially Halide-Free flux
- Ultra rinsable
- Highly concentrated – 10%-15% dilution
- Low VOC, zero GWP
- Non-ozone depleting
- Halide-Free — Prevents Ionic Contamination
- Not regulated, non-DG shipping
Packaging Order minimum case quantity only. Extra shipping fees may apply.