Techspray offers a large array of electronic cleaning wipes for a variety of applications, including cleanroom, PCB rework, polishing, and maintenance. A large number of different materials are available to meet each unique requirement.
- Cleanroom Wipes: Meet the particulate count and extractables for Class 10 / ISO Class 4 and Class 100 / ISO Class 5 cleanrooms.
- Maintenance Wipes: Lower cost, high quality wipers for heavy-duty cleaning.
- Delicate Task Wipes: Cellulose tissue for light cleaning, like in lab settings.
- Microfiber Wipes: Polishing wipes that are ideal for screen and display cleaning, with or without a cleaner.
- SMT Roll Wipes: DEK and MPM understencil roll wipes to fit the most common printers.
Click here for wipe selection guide
- 99.8% pure isoproryl alcohol (IPA) wipes and 70% IPA / 70 DI water wipes available.
- Available in disposable tubs, flip-top tubs that automatically close to prevent dry-out, and replacement rolls.
- Individually wrapped alcohol wipes available for field maintenance. Ideal for tool boxes and cleaning kits.
- Strong, lint-free polyester and poly-cellulose material.
- Ideal for electronic PCB cleaning, SMT stencil cleaning, tool cleaning, and general surface wiping.
Got a question? If so, contact us. We're here to help you.